The Marriage Course
November 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
The Marriage Course//Thursdays 7:30pm
From 15 October 2020 for 7 weeks
This year has seen changes in our world, our family lives and the relationship we have with our partner. We would like to invite you to use this increased time at home to set aside 7 nights as date nights with your partner and participate in The Marriage Course online.
Who is it for?
It’s called The marriage Course but it is for any couple that wants to invest in their relationship. It covers a range of practical subjects such as communication, conflict resolution, and how to talk about money. The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but has been created for all couples with or without a church background.
How does it work?
Featuring videos with insights from leading experts including Dr Gary Chapman (5 Love Languages), Dr Henry Cloud (Boundaries), Dr Sue Johnson (Hold Me Tight), and John Kirby (CAP), you attend from the comfort of your own home – where you can create your own date night experience:
- Each Zoom session lasts for 2 hours. Join the room, watch a video, chat to your partner then come back to say goodnight.
- Create a romantic space with candles, snacks, drinks. Try to make it feel as special as possible.
- There is no group discussion. Each couple has their own private discussion.
What happens when we sign up?
Once you register we will send you:
- a Zoom link for you to connect to the online course
- the Course Journals
- a surprise to add to your experience