Little Stars Playgroup operates Wednesday - Thursday mornings, 10.30am-12.00pm during the school term.
It provides a place where:
- Children can play and interact with each other
- Parents can be supported in their role
- Families can develop relationships with each other.
Playgroup is run in a relatively structured way including:
- Morning tea
- A designated outdoor play area
- Space for large and small group activities
- A different program and activity theme each week
- A sharing time each morning for singing and storytime
Little Stars Playgroup is directed by Celia Barnett and Linda Mill.
There is a $5 charge per session ($2.50 for concession) for families to attend Little Stars Playgroup, which meets in 20 Pitt Street. Parking is available in our Pitt Street car park, with access to the playgroup from the rear of the car park.
For a printable 2013 Registration Form please click here
and, for more information, email Linda Mill
Little Stars Playgroup is a member of Playgroup Victoria