A multi-generational time of worship where we connect and celebrate the diversity of being a community of faith in contemporary society.
People of all ages are welcome and encouraged to worship with vibrant and inspirational singing and music, opportunities for prayer and reflection and the celebration of communion each week. We enjoy the encouragement and the challenge of good Bible based preaching.
We would love to welcome you to our Sunday 10am service and share with you after the service over a cup of tea and coffee.
During this service there are programs that run for children:
- We offer a creche for children 0-3 years old
- We offer programs for children from 3 years old to Grade 6 in KidsZone
Other useful information:
- A hearing loop covers the northern half of the chapel (overlooking the rear car park) for those with hearing difficulties
- Baby change room facilities are available off the entry hall
- A “cry room” for unsettled children exists at the rear of the chapel behind the large glass window